Saturday, December 29, 2007

Top 3 of 2007

Now, I have some major internal strife with putting Jennifer Lopez as Number 3 on my top 10 simply because of my genuine adoration for this woman, but I feel the top 2 have each had a more significant year than JLo in '07. However, she is still fabulous in all that she does and wears. Jennifer Lopez is the ultimate fly girl who is completely comfortable in her own skin. Her maternity wardrobe has been striking so far, and it can only get better. She can rock a floppy hat and a risque outfit such as the gypsyesque look she's wearing with the wide leg trousers, patterned top and metallic bag. She looks beautiful in the natural colored shimmery dress with her husband and baby daddy Marc Anthony. (thank god she finally found a settled man who allows her to be the beautiful one in the relationship!) My favorite outfit of Jennifer's this year is also my least favorite. The hooded number that she wore to the VMAs was kind of crazy and not really my taste, but I read an interview with JLo in which she was given the opportunity to explain "bad outfits" from her past. The interviewer brought up this outfit, and she something along the lines of, "that outfit? that was hot! i loved that one. i have nothing to say about it!" I think it's really awesome that someone can wear an outfit and not be embarrassed regardless of how everyone else in the world feels about it.






No comments: