Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Top 10 of 2007

It's the time of year when we are bombarded with countdowns reflecting back on the best and worst things of the past year. It seems like everyone is doing a Top 10 of something. These next posts will be the my Top 10 preferred Celebrity Styles of 2007.

10. Penelope Cruz.

I'm not normally in awe of Penelope's style. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful and amazing. Not to mention I absolutely adore her accent. If I could talk with her accent, I could probably rule the world. When it comes to style, Penelope has a great classic style that always looks extremely well put together and sophisticated. The look that got Penelope on my list this year was her nude/pink Versace dress with all the tiny chiffon pieces that looked like feathers. She wore it to the Oscars and completely stole the show. Love it!




No comments: